Saturday 14 September 2013

Trip Advisor City Guide Maps

My biggest beef with travelling to the states is the ridiculous roaming costs.  Yes... I understand how roaming works and the reasons behind it.  It doesn't change the fact that these charges are high and I would much rather spend the money on a good meal then on finding out where to go eat.

Yes, I am bias, but the all in one travel packs and the new package of 7.99 for 50mb (from Rogers) while roaming is both convenient and a lifesaver.
Click here for more details:
http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=AppsAddons&_nfls=true&setLanguage=en&category=12

I digress... I discovered this app while travelling to New York recently.  The city guide provided food reviews, tips and subway maps to many popular locations.  You must download the city guide app prior to your trip and preferably while connected to wifi.  The best part about this app is that it does not consume any data!!! 

This app is a must have.  Let's put it this way... I've used it in New York, Boston, Seattle, Portland, Paris, Rome and London.  I'm a fan!  They are still adding more countries and cities.  Go download it.... NOW!  

Ps. It's free! :) 

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/tripadvisor-offline-city-guides/id480066121?mt=8


No comments:

Post a Comment