Saturday 14 September 2013

Trip It




Oooo... another one of my favourite apps!  FREE and DOES NOT USE DATA! (happy claps).      Trip It is an awesome tool that helps you organize your itinerary needs.  From flight numbers, train station details and hotel reservations, it does it all.   This app can be shared with your other devices, family and friends.  Ie. Regardless of my age, my mom still expects a copy of my itinerary whenever I travel.  Trip It makes it easy for me to share all the details with her.  Did I mention that Trip It is also super smart?  Enter in the booking confirmation number and many times the rest will populate automatically.

Tip: when signing up, make sure you use the same email.  Personally, I have one email I use for all my travel needs.  This streamlines all details.

Keep all your travel details organized in one simple app :)

App supports iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Window7.

Sign up:
https://www.tripit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment